CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged thanks to Jamie, and I have to tell you 7 random things about me.

1. I like to play on Webkinz, I win money for NJ but I play when she isn't here.
2. I would love to be a hippie and live off grid and have no TV and stuff like that but
I just can't give everything up.
3. I miss living in Maine but don't think I will ever live there again, winter is way to long.
4. I can't go a day without Smile (the off brand fruit snacks), I don't like name brand fruit snacks
5. I still have Christmas decorations, Easter decorations, fall decorations and Emma's happy birthday sign up in my house right now.
6. I spell so badly that spell check can't always help.
7. I haven't had a check registry in many many years (I am the one that pays the bills so that is very bad).

OK so I don't have 7 people to send this to but I will send it to
Amy
Courtney
Jessica


Here are the rules:Link to the person who tagged you.Post the rules in your blog entry.Share 7 random, or weird, facts about yourself.Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them.Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged

1 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Thanks, that was fun!! Webkinz? I have never heard of it, you will have to fill me in. Thanks for playing!!!