CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged again!!!

OK I was tagged by Jamie.

What was I doing 10 years ago-I was in college at ASU-J and I worked in the Finance office. In April Bryan Stover and I broke up and I started dating JJ.

(Me 10 years ago)


5 things on my to do list:
1. Unload car from weekend trip
2. Do laundry
3. Clean house-Monday is my clean day
4. Mop floor
5. Catch up on Tivo

Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Get a new house with enough room for all my junk
2. Hire a housekeeper, trainer and cook
3. Buy Mark the RV bus he wants so we could travel the US
4. Buy my dad a new house and car
5. Give money to the church

Three bad habits:
1. Put things off (mostly house work)
2. Talk when I should be listening
3. Eat to much and don't work out

Five Places I have lived:
1. Jonesboro (25 years)
2. Westbrook Maine (3 weeks)
3. Portland Maine (15 months)
4. Durham Maine (4 months)
5. Hot Springs Village (4 years)

5 jobs I have had:
1. ASU (I worked a lot of places there)
2. Goodys
3. Houndstooth
4. Walmart
5. Arkansas Dept of Higher Ed

5 people I want to know more about
1. Courtney
2. Jess
3. Amy
4. Sara
5. Lori

1 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

wow, you date Bryan Stover? I had no idea, see this tagged thing is fun and informative!!! Thanks for playing.