CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 07, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls

If you don't know my family is made up of mostly girls. My father has 3 daughters and 5 of his 6 grandchildren are girls. My girls are also 2 of Mark's parents 3 granddaughters. We are a girlie family!! Over Spring Break my sister came down to visit with her daughter and her two friends, we had a girls day shopping and hanging out. NJ enjoyed the day hanging out with the big girls, they really made her feel like she was a big kid.

NJ is already ready for the girls to come back.

2 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

We love girls! What do we need ole stinky boys for??

Jamie

Courtney said...

Whoa! How many posts was that? I'm very impressed, but enough with the naked pictures of your kids! Just kidding! Kaylee has missed NJ. She's really glad that she'll be at school tomorrow. See you then.
Courtney

P.S. - See how I leave comments to make you feel loved? You might return the favor sometime! I feel like this is a one-way relationship! All I do is give, give, give, yet I get nothing in return! And for anyone reading this that doesn't know me, all of that was just written in a very sarcastic tone.