CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 04, 2008

SCHOOL BUS!!!!!

"SCHOOL BUS" these are the words I hear screamed, at the top of Emma's lungs, every time we see any type of bus. Emma has a love for buses that is unbelievable. Twice a week when we make our hour plus drive to Little Rock, Emma gets an entire morning of joy, she sees every bus and she yells and points and waves. Emma's great love is this old school bus across the street from Sonic that we see on my several trips to Sonic each week. Maybe this bus will still be for sale when Emma is old enough to drive and we can get it for you first car.


I made the mistake of taking this picture in front of Emma and now every time we drive by she yells "Bus Cheese" so her bus can smile for its picture.

1 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

My girls LOVE school buses as well. I wonder if it is because they are big and yellow. Bus, Cheese, that is cute!!

Jamie