CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

1. Mark is safe and he is another week closer to coming home.

2. I get to be a SAHM and have the wonderful life God has blessed me with.

3. My house is clean!!

4. My girls had a good car ride home from LR, no fighting!!!

5. Both girls are asleep!

6. I got my wonderful bag and towels from Jamie.

7. We are going to the Zoo this week.

8. I was able to go walking (and talking) with my sister today.

9. I got to see Abe this weekend and had a great time at her baby shower.

10. I am thankful that my sister Lori's tongue is OK.


The Williams Sisters

2 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Yeah to kids being asleep!!! My favorite times of the day are waking my kids up and then getting them to sleep at night. Being a stay at home is the best!

I am glad Mark is doing good. That is definitely something to be thankful for.

Lori said...

At least I made it on your list this week. I went for a follow up visit today and it wasn't cancerous.

Glad to hear that Mark is okay. I know he must miss ya'll like crazy.