CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008




1. Mark is my best friend, without him I would never have left Jonesboro and I wouldn't have my #2 and #3.

2. NJ is my oldest child, she is always thinking and loves to be a princess.



3. Emma is my youngest child, she loves to play and be wild.



4. I am very thankful that my girls still love each other.



5. Without this I would never be able to wake up.




6. Without LL Bean flip flops my feet would not be comfortable (I can't stand anything on my toes)




7. I am one of those dorks who can't be without their e-mail and internet so this little phone keeps me connected.

8. I don't like to clean but this plays all the music on my iPhone so I can get something done.

9. This is the only way I get to watch my shows.



10. My big weakness, this my have a lot to do with me being over weight.


5 comments:

mzzterry said...

I like the photos, they made your list fun. =)

Lori said...

Darrah, Darrah, Darrah-you make me smile! I love you!

Lori said...

Darrah, Darrah, Darrah-you make me smile! I love you!

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Girl, I totally blame girl scout cookies too!! Wonderful list, I loved reading it, hopefully you will do one every week. Thanks for renewing your interest in your blog, I look forward to reading it!

Anonymous said...

The pics of your girls are gorgeous! I was excited to see that you're blogging again. Can't wait to see what comes next!
(Kristen Heldenbrand)