CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 04, 2008

Little Bitty City

I was very thankful for this place, this week, so I thought I would share some pictures of the wonderful time we had there. On Tuesday we spend 1 1/2 hours there and I had to drag them out of the place. On Thursday our friend Nathan watched the girls there for 3 hours while my sister and I went junk store shopping. After 3 hours the only reason they wanted to leave was due to hunger. This place is a good safe environment that keeps us cool on these hot Arkansas days. I am so glad found this place!!

LBC and 4th of July 014
NJ all dressed up for some Watermelon with her hair still braided from the beach.

LBC and 4th of July 025
Emma so enjoys crawling through this red tunnel

LBC and 4th of July 027 2
Emma's new smile, in the Chacita Banana girl outfit

0 comments: